Conversion To Islam Stories

In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

First, I want to say that these stories and videos are not exclusives and are all over the internet, I'm just posting this time only because I was touched and someone has to gather all these info in one subject briefly .
I'm so proud I'm able to provide those who did not have a clue about these info with such beautiful stories, I'm sure all will be inspired.
1) Nicole Queen :
American female from Dallas,U.S.A converted to Islam Religion on May-2007, as she grew up originally as Christian Baptist, she said "i was extremely lost before that (Islam)", she's learned all about Islam Religion when her friends advised her to watch lectures on YouTube.com and she became addicted to the subject "Islam".
2) Yusuf Estes :
born in 1 January 1944, is an American former-minister who converted to Islam in 1991. He is a former National Muslim Chaplain for the United States Bureau of Prisons as well as a Delegate to the United Nations World Peace Conference for Religious Leaders held in September 2000. Active in Islamic missionary work in the United States, he often features as guest lecturer and keynote speaker at various Islamic events as well as frequently appearing on various Islamic satellite TV channels. Estes takes a dim view of public education in the United States for Muslim children, and recommends schools where they might receive an Islamic education as well as a more advanced scholastic education.

Comments

My photo
Evry1falls
My name is Ahmed Samir, I work as an Internal Auditor in a Gov. major co. My passion is in programming and blogging.

Popular posts from this blog

شخصية هيام الحقيقية زوجة سليمان من مسلسل حريم السلطان

FaceBook Group - Send Messages To Group Members

Vodafone USB Broadband K3770 - Solutions